[PD] Synths! (Please Read)

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Mar 30 03:20:48 CEST 2006

On Mar 29, 2006, at 9:17 AM, carmen wrote:

>> "Ideally, they would all
>> have the same interface wherever makes sense"
>>
>> this is the bit that made me lose my stride..i will have a think
>> about
>> the best way to do it.
>
> if you mean control interface (as in OSC Schema) i agree..
>
> if youre talking about where to place the 3 thousand sliders and
> bangs, no thanks..

I meant the synth object rather than the GUI.  Ideally, they would be
separate, and all of the synth objects would have a standardized
interface, so if you make a GUI for one synth object, it would be
easy to point that GUI at another synth object.

____

            "The arc of history bends towards justice."
                                            - Dr. Martin Luther King,
Jr.