[PD] scores with datastructure -withoutattachedfile

patco megalegoland at yahoo.fr
Thu Mar 30 13:31:11 CEST 2006

Hello,

--- Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at eds.org> a écrit :

> >> Yes indeed.  This would make a great library.  It would be nice to
> >> have it included in Pd-extended.
> >>
> >> .hc
> >
> > Neat, this library will need some abstractions included into pd-
> > extended.
> >Patco
>
> It seems like it should be its own library.  Are you using objects
> from other libs too?  Pd-extended is meant to be a platform for
> things like this, so its no problem to add stuff.
>
> .hc

 [once] from iemabs is the only abstraction required for the moment,
I am having right now a look to the last pd-extended version:

Pd-0.39.2-extended-test1-linux-i686

Great, [once] is still there, :D...

 Also the idea of this library came to my mind when testing [list_rythm]
from this thread:

http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2006-03/036563.html

 Oh, this one is not yet in extra/list-abs.

 A bunch of rythmic values is interpreted as a bunch of numbers,
so it should be easy to interpret these numbers to a musical notation,
with coupling them with a pitch value.

 All the displaying stuff should works on it's own indeed, with little exception
quoted before, but the sequencing part might be very complicated and would need
a plateform like pd-extended to work fully without having a lot of abstractions.

Files will be regulary updated in this location:

https://puredata.info/Members/megale/score-abs/

Patco.