[PD] GEM separator / pix_separator

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Thu Mar 30 16:19:15 CEST 2006

Hi Sara,

#1. When you specify a gemhead render priority then the gemchains with
the smallest priorities get rendered first. [gemhead 1] first [gemhead
5] second.

#2. If you have a bunch of gemheads without render priorities [gemhead]
they are rendered in an "undefined" order. Really they are rendered in
the order you create them, the first gemhead you create gets rendered
first and so on. To make them undefined you use the render order (#1)

#3. separator is a lot like a gemhead, separators don't allow you to
specify the render order, so the render order is the order in which you
create the separator objects like #1.

#4. To control the render order of separator's you use [t a a a a] to
set which separator from a particular gemhead gets rendered first.

I think that covers it.

.b.