[PD] can't use Pd-extended externals

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Mar 31 03:33:42 CEST 2006

Or even better you could write a .pdsettings file that loads each lib/
libdir in Pd-extended and send it to me to include in future
packages.  I already have such a file for Mac OS X and Windows, but I
haven't had a chance to make one for GNU/Linux.

Here's the list of libs included in Pd-extended:

Gem cyclone zexy cxc ext13 fftease hid iemabs iemmatrix liblist list-
abs mapping mar
kex maxlib memento mjlib motex oscx pddp pdogg pdp pidip pixeltango
pmpd rradical sigpack smlib toxy unauthorized vasp vbap xsample

This script automatically generates the Mac OS X and Windows one:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/pure-data/scripts/generate-pd-
settings-files.sh?rev=1.2&view=log

Probably the best solution would be to add the code to make this
script also generate a .pd-settings file for GNU/Linux.

.hc