[PD] can't use Pd-extended externals

Rich E reakinator at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 03:36:24 CEST 2006

Is there a .pdsettings file that comes with Pd-extended?  The
puredata.orgfaq page says this file is hidden, maybe I just can't find
it because I
don't know how.  In any case, it seems like the extras folder should be set
up to 'just work', but it doesn't know what paths to look in.  Do I need to
list all the paths in the extras folder myself, or is this already done in
the installer somewhere?

Richie