[PD] Synths! (Please Read)

Alexandre Quessy listes at sourcelibre.com
Sat Apr 1 08:27:31 CEST 2006

Mathieu Bouchard a écrit :

>On Thu, 30 Mar 2006, Chuckk Hubbard wrote:
>

>>If each whole note number is assigned to a different pitch of the scale,
>>there's barely more than 2 octaves in 128 notes.
>>

>You don't have to limit yourself to 0-127 in Pd. You also are not limited
>to integer note numbers.

Hey, (I just got a midi keyboard controller) why not multiplying two
0-127 ctlin to obtain more precision !! Any success story regarding that ?

>>For my purposes, frequency in Hz is the only way to go.  MIDI is useful
>>sometimes,

I find PD's midi notes very flexible. You an use them as withs scales
with commas too. Look my jam abstraction on my website, maybe. (in muzaq)

Alexandre Quessy
http://alexandre.quessy.net