[PD] compiling external -- transfer win-osx

marie liste at blendiert.de
Sat Apr 1 13:52:50 CEST 2006

so that means there is nothing to substitute for the cd.dll (which is
needed to compile on win) when compiling for os x?

is there any manual on the structure needed for compiling c-
programming on osx? both the german and also the manual from pd´s
browser do not tell about os x specifications.

marie