[PD] GUI to control [gemwin]

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat Apr 1 22:56:06 CEST 2006

I made a GUI object to control the [gemwin] object that also displays
its status.  When a new instance is created, it queries existing
instances to get the status.  That way all instances will show the
same status.  I am planning on using this in the intro to Gem
tutorial/workshop that I am currently working on.  So feedback would
be appreciated.

Is there any way to query [gemwin] directly?