[PD] GUI to control [gemwin]

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Sun Apr 2 16:22:01 CEST 2006

Hey Hans,

Why not contribute your changes to the pixelTANGO gemwin GUI. pt.window?

What kind of "status" are you talking about since, like most things in
pd, the only way to know the status is to set it.

The main improvement I wanted to make was to add a popup for the
fullscreen functionality, since you now specify "fullscreen 0",
"fullscreen 1" (first screen) and "fullscreen 2"  (second screen)

Also I was going to add stuff for the "dimen" message and add more
resolutions to the popup list.

Things like fps and profiling just use up cycles, so I don't think it
makes sense to be a constant thing, maybe just a message that outputs
the current fps once.

PS: is there a scanf type external that does the opposite of makefilename:

[symbol 640x480<

[makeatom %dx%d]

gives:

640 480

prints either a list of all the atoms, or all the atoms out seperate
outlets?

.b.