[PD] Pd's wikipedia page

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Tue Apr 4 18:45:55 CEST 2006

Hallo,
david golightly hat gesagt: // david golightly wrote:

> I think though it would be confusing to associate "pointers" in C
> with "pointers" in Pd.  They are related but not exactly equivalent
> concepts.  And we don't necessarily need to mention "pointers" on
> the Wikipedia site - that's a detail that's more suited to a
> tutorial that an encyclopedic overview.
>
> I've added a little section on data structures to the site - check
> it out and let me know what you think.  I'd still like to get a good
> screenshot of a non-score use of data structures, as well.

I attached a little screenshot of my msd-editor which shows data
structures in the background. I think, the current text on ds is fine.
We could add links to Greg's data structure tutorial and to my data
structure overview paper as soon as it's online at the Linux Audio
Conference page (at which point I will also add it to the CVS).

Ciao