[Pd] Defeat real-time scheduling

Chuckk Hubbard badmuthahubbard at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 09:03:21 CEST 2006

Awesome, that makes sense.  So I'm guessing if I overtax the CPU and I
hear those cracks, it is the sudden negation of the signal that I'm
hearing, the return to zero of the speakers, which won't be passed on
to an output file.
Thanks.
Chuckk

--
"It is not when truth is dirty, but when it is shallow, that the lover
of knowledge is reluctant to step into its waters."