sf.net still down...(was Re: [PD] list-apply)

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Apr 5 07:05:53 CEST 2006

Hardware failures can happen to anyone, especially services like
berlios, savannah, etc.  None of them are bigger than SourceForge so
none are likely to have total hardware redundancy.

Same goes with if we host it at IEM, artengine, etc.  SourceForge has
24-hour support, IEM and artengine probably don't want to get into
that business.

.hc