[PD] workshop / lessons

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Apr 6 06:29:30 CEST 2006

Here are a bunch of tutorial patches that aim to be part of intro
workshops.

http://puredata.info/Members/hans/downloads/intro-tutorial-
sketch_2006-04-05.tar.bz2/download

http://tinyurl.com/gofe7

It would be great to have some feedback on whether they are helpful
to the newbies.  I'll be in Amsterdam staying at STEIM for two weeks
at the end of May.  But a Pd stammtisch would be fun.  Anyone other
Pders in Amsterdam or nearby want to get together?

.hc