Fwd: [PD] wrapper for vst~ with load & save

Thomas Ouellet Fredericks iamonthebeach at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 17:52:33 CEST 2006

Can't test it cause I run Linux now but it was very complete.
It saves presets in a file (I do not remember what folder, I think the
same folder as the vst), one file for every plugin, so once you reload
a plugin you also load all your personnal presets!
I started the midi implementation but moved on to other things.
You can set params by using their names.
You load a plugin by clicking on "click_to_load_plugin".
It creates a default interface for plugins wihtout a gui.
It needs pool.
Get it at: http://www.danslchamp.org/mrtof/pd/vst~plus.zip (might be
slighly broken)
Please rip and expand, make it your own. I think I added some very
cool features. If you need help, feel free to ask.

Tom