[PD] gemwin FSAA probs

chris clepper cgc at humboldtblvd.com
Thu Apr 6 22:09:58 CEST 2006

Max FSAA for which video card?  4x or 6x is a safe bet for most recent
ones.  The card has to sample each pixel x times and then produce an average
one based on those samples.  I believe there is some edge checking to avoid
having to process pixels that won't benefit, but you have to rely on what
the marketing says because of the black box nture of the GPU.