[PD] Analog/good-sounding oscillators in PD

cyborgk at nocturnalnoize.com cyborgk at nocturnalnoize.com
Thu Apr 6 22:32:35 CEST 2006

Hi, this patch looks interesting, but it is broken for me: I get a whole
lot of "error: : no such object" as soon as I start it. Moving the sliders
also gives me this error. I'm using PD-extended on Wincrap XP (at work -
programming PD when I'm supposed to be typing letters and adding up
receipts).

~David