[PD] vst~, another question

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Fri Apr 7 17:19:23 CEST 2006

Hi Oliver,
which version of waves are you trying to load.
I invested quite a lot of time to make shell plugins work (i think
version 4 worked quite well), but there's zero documentation on the
small details involved with that, apart from the fact that Waves
plugins are unaffordable and they don't give away free test versions.

greetings,
Thomas