[PD] Reverberation in PD: suggestions?

Peter Worth peterworth at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 19:34:03 CEST 2006

On 4/7/06, Martin Peach <martinrp at vax2.concordia.ca> wrote:

> >>looks great, thanks!
> >>
> >>pete.
> >>

> > just trying to compile it, i think i need m_pd.h.. any idea where i
> > can get it? are there any guides on compiling externals in visual c++?
> >

> m_pd.h is in pd/src.
> To build a pd external as a dll, you need to link against pd.lib in pd/bin.
> The setup function has to be prefixed with "__declspec(dllexport)" for
> pd to be able to find it (or else use a defs file).
> You have to "#define MSW" before importing m_pd.h.
>
> Martin

ok, i've got m_pd.h now, but in pd/bin there only seems to be
something called nada, there's no pd.lib.

so there are only 2 changes i need to make to the source code?
(#define MSW and dllexport only one function?)

thanks for guiding me through this! i can start writing my own objects
too once i understand how to compile them properly.

pete