[Fwd: Re: [PD] pb with externals build]

FredVoisin ordi at fredvoisin.com
Mon Apr 10 17:49:25 CEST 2006

Just to say I said too fast "I've not found 'package' folder"  : I got
it with cvs. Anyway this point changes not the question about having to
edit by hand makefiles for ppc in some externals (errors in pd console
for cyclone externals)... is that normal ?

thank's

fred voisin

(I said :)
"/usr/local/lib/pd/extra/zl.pd_linux:
/usr/local/lib/pd/extra/zl.pd_linux: R_PPC_REL24 relocation at
0x0ddba068 for symbol `outlet_float' out of range"

the makefile for cyclone, for instance, seems wrong for
linux-ppc-not-darwin (is that for natural selection purpose ?).
I also removed my src/externals folder, redwnlded it by cvs (following
instructions from http://pure-data.iem.at/docs/developer/sourceforge_cvs),
cd externals && make give, as said Hans-Christoph Steiner  :
I'm sorry, both on x86 and ppc, it ask for a file
../packages/Makefile.buildlayout I don't find, I do not know how to get
the package folders asked for...

Thank you fort your help !!

Fred voisin