[PD] tunetof - an mtof for alternative tunings

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Mon Apr 10 19:41:11 CEST 2006

Hallo,
Frank Barknecht hat gesagt: // Frank Barknecht wrote:

> Duh, with the latest scales.zip my converter already fails at some
> files. Attached is a more robust version that converts all 3329
> current scales correctly.

Duh++: I made another mistake by assuming, that every exotic tuning
would wrap around at the first octave, which is totally wrong, there
are lots of tunings whose scale restarts at another interval.

This time, tunetof.pd will also correctly deal with such scales, like
the Stopper tuning, which wraps around at Duodecimo (included for
testing).

Ciao