[PD] Re: [PD-announce] Pd-0.39.2-extended-test1 released for GNU/Linux and Mac OS X

Enrique Erne pd at mild.ch
Mon Apr 10 23:17:10 CEST 2006

hi hc & list

a friend gave me a patch that is using [eadsr~]

load_object: Symbol "eadsr_tilde_setup" not found
load_object: Symbol "setup_eadsr0x7e" not found
  eadsr~
... couldn't create

i've had a look. it is there extra/eadsr~.pd_darwin

how can i run eadsr? what am i missing?

mac os x 10.3.9 &  Pd-0.39.2-extended-test1

thanks eni