[PD] redirect console to pd

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Apr 11 07:51:29 CEST 2006

I would like to be able to redirect the console messages to a Pd
patch.  Anyone know how I could do this?

I could do something like "pd -stderr | netsend 23423" but I rather
do it with Pd, like with Tcl or something.

____

"I have the audacity to believe that peoples everywhere can have
three meals a day for their bodies, education and culture for their
minds, and dignity, equality and freedom for their spirits."
                                             - Martin Luther King, Jr.