[Fwd: Re: [PD] pb with externals build]

FredVoisin ordi at fredvoisin.com
Tue Apr 11 09:25:16 CEST 2006

Thank you Hans-Christoph,

sure, these links are usefull, but they don't answer to why  I can not
instanciate cyclone objects in pd despite they are compiled (miXed was
compiled without any error on terminal).
I have this error in pd window I don't know where it comes from (same
from cvs with x86  works)  :

usr/local/lib/pd/extra/zl.pd_linux:
/usr/local/lib/pd/extra/zl.pd_linux: R_PPC_REL24 relocation at
0x0ddba068 for symbol `outlet_float' out of range

Of course, many other externals are ok (when compiling succeed).

Thank you,

Fred Voisin