[PD] compiling maxlib on Pd version 0.40-0test01

João Miguel Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 11 16:07:59 CEST 2006

Hi,

you might find this page interesting (or not) -
https://puredata.info/Members/jmmmp/ubuntuinst/. I was trying to do the
same, until it also didn't work anymore, and for the moment I don't have
the time to get on with it. Feel free to change it (for the better) as you
please, or tell me how it went.
Or you can look at this thread, but I don't know if it will help:
http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2006-03/036835.html

As for the error, I'm sorry that I can't help, but I'm also learning with
linux.

Joao