[PD] [max-msp] space/ multiple localisation

Tristan d'Estrée Sterk tsterk at ofram.com
Wed Apr 12 00:06:25 CEST 2006

f.e.
Sounds like an interesting project - are you still working on it?  I'm
currently looking into RFID technologies and you might want to look at
this...
It's an RFID radar that lets you read the locations of multiple tags
for 100m with a 0.5 meter accuracy.

http://www.rfid-radar.com/

t.
sorry for multiple postings...