[PD] i really need help with DS

josue moreno josuemoreno1 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 13 00:06:35 CEST 2006

Hi list,

im doing a new piece and i would like to use Pd´s Data Structures, i think
is the only way to deal with the idea i got...The problem is that my skill
is very little programing with Pd...

I have a loop with a sample and i want to use DS for control what partial is
sounding and when it starts and stops(some kind of multi
bandpass-bandreject). Maybe is better using FFT.

Another thing i want to do on this piece is to generate diferents
reverberations levels and panoramics for an autogenerating melody, and id
like to control it with DS also.

Id been looking some examples like Gregs Tutorial, Franks and Hans ones also
but i think i´m too much newbie...

Is there some abstractions that can do that or some good idea-advice?

Thanks a lot to all (hope i explained it...)