[PD] compile pd on ubuntu 5.10

patco megalegoland at yahoo.fr
Thu Apr 13 14:10:04 CEST 2006

hello,
   anachronik has resolved the ugly display of pure-data under linux with recompiling pd with tcl-tk 8.5.
   You can change the main fonts in editing pd.tk
  patco

João Miguel Pais <jmmmpais at googlemail.com> a écrit :

By the way, I just opened my gui-ed abstr, and noticed that in X it looks
quite different from xp (not so pretty). Is there anyone who has tried it
on both machines and looked good? Or is it a font issue, which is also too
complicated/not worth it to solve?

Thanks again,

Joao

 Faites de Yahoo! votre page d'accueil sur le web pour retrouver directement vos services préférés : vérifiez vos nouveaux mails, lancez vos recherches et suivez l'actualité en temps réel. Cliquez ici.