[PD] Help with "pack" / lists

Nicolas Montgermont nicolas_montgermont at yahoo.fr
Fri Apr 14 10:03:54 CEST 2006

Hi David & list

Frank Barknecht a écrit :

> I suppose you are running a
>Pd version which doesn't have the [list] objects yet. Older Pd
>versions still allowed you to create a [list] object, but it was non
>functional.
>

>>3. How can I found out all this list stuff? It's undocumented in my PD
>>version... I never heard of [list append] or [list prepend] before, they
>>seem to work but I can't pull up any help files on them.
>>

>You need to update your Pd. If you cannot do this globally, you should
>at least install some version of Pd-0.39 for testing purposes. [list]
>is exxxxxtremely conventient. After you've tasted its sewwt odour, you
>don't want to go back to list-less Pd again.

In fact with Hans last version of 0.38.4 : pd-extended0.38.4RC8 you can
simply load the new 0.39 list objects with loading 'liblist" in your
startup menu.
It was backported from the mIller's 0.39-2.
But you won't have the help patches for the objects...

Greetings

--
Nicolas Montgermont - PhD Student
Laboratoire d'Acoustique Musicale