[PD] Cyclone breaks, WinXP Pd-extended 0.38.4

cyborgk at nocturnalnoize.com cyborgk at nocturnalnoize.com
Fri Apr 14 23:30:18 CEST 2006

> On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 cyborgk at nocturnalnoize.com wrote:
>
>> So it seems that PD is turning my Cyclone object into text!!!
>
> Any object for which the object-class is not found (or for which the
> object-class refused to make the object) is essentially considered to be
> the same as a comment, only with a dashed-box.
>
>  _ _ __ ___ _____ ________ _____________ _____________________ ...
> | Mathieu Bouchard - tél:+1.514.383.3801 - http://artengine.ca/matju
> | Freelance Digital Arts Engineer, Montréal QC Canada

This is different. Cyclone objects ARE found--when I first create it, it
does work. Only later does it stop working...

Also, there is never the dashed-box missing object-- after I save and
reopen, it has somehow transformed from a normal object, into a text
comment--NOT a missing object.

Finally, to answer Hans-Christopher, the library is loaded, I was only
typing [cyclone/whatever] because I think there might be a name clash with
a couple of the library objects, I couldn't remember which so I was typing
cyclone in front to not have to worry about it.

~David