[PD] OSX and multiple sound devices

hans w. koch kochhw at netcologne.de
Sat Apr 15 09:46:07 CEST 2006

you might have fouund out already...
have you tried with the aggregated audio-device-feature (osx 10.4)?
you could probably create one device out of all that (in audio-midi
setup), which you then can choose in pd.
i have successfully used that for strange combinations of built in
audio-in and hammerfall multiface.

hth
hans

hans w. koch