[PD] workshop / lessons

robbert van hulzen robbert at performers.net
Sat Apr 15 11:22:40 CEST 2006

thanks for that! meanwhile, i found some hku (hilversum music tech) students
who will help me out with the most urgent patches. i'll start studying the
tutorials seriously in may. (btw the links you sent didn't work, but in your
members, downloads section i found a intro_tutorial_2006-04-12.zip.
pd stammtisch sounds good. the last two weeks of may also happen to be among
the performance dates for the piece (check out www.demaan.com for details in
dutch, or e-mail me off list for more info). what are you up to at steim?