[PD] Motion Tracking etc

Jonathan Goodwin jonathan at jgoodwin.co.uk
Sun Apr 16 15:11:13 CEST 2006

Alexandre, this looks like it will be really useful, but I can't get it to
work.

It works in the example patch, and if I run my patch and the example patch
at the same time then it works. But if I copy the main [pix_sanp2tex]
mechanisms to my patch it doesn't work. The only difference is I'm not
trying to draw any geos like spheres like in the example.

I'm trying to grab images from my webcam. I'm guessing I may need to
implement some kind of buffer setup, but I'm struggling to understand how
that works. What does the help file mean when it speaks of the 'index of the
frame in the buffer'?

On 16/4/06 03:22, "Alexandre Quessy" <listes at sourcelibre.com> wrote:

> pix_snap2tex
>

> Jonathan Goodwin a écrit :
>
>> Thanks...I¹m on the case!
>>
>> P.S It made me laugh how you abbreviated my epic email to ³...some
>> words!...²
>>
>> Jonathan
>>

>> On 16/4/06 00:02, "chris clepper" <cgc at humboldtblvd.com> wrote:
>>

>>> pix_video