[PD] resizing a GOP-canvas

patco megalegoland at yahoo.fr
Sun Apr 16 21:59:38 CEST 2006

Hi, did someone has finally found a trick
   for resizing Graph-On-Parent?

  Maybe it could be done with some tcl script with [tot]?

  I've seen in the archive that many pd users are waiting for
   that trick to be implemented, maybe it has been done yet,
   if so,
   what is the magical message that will allow us to change GOP xpix and ypix?

   I've almost finished a patch that is creating dynamically a sequencer
   with toggles and number boxes,
   the only limit of this patch seems to be this missing feature,
   because for exemple, we can't set the number of steps of the sequencer
   without the need of resizing the gop*.
   This patch would certainly be able to create different kinds of other patches
   with different graphed sizes in a near future
   if resizing gop would be possible...
   I am sure that a book could be written
   on all the features that could be accomplished with this missing trick...

  *: Obviously i could avoid to use a GOP for doing this,
   but it's necessary because using the [clear( message
   in a gop is thousand times more simple than trying to [find(
  and [cut( and [findagain( and [cut( the objects.

  Patco.

 Faites de Yahoo! votre page d'accueil sur le web pour retrouver directement vos services préférés : vérifiez vos nouveaux mails, lancez vos recherches et suivez l'actualité en temps réel. Cliquez ici.