[PD] pd 0.38 crashing in windows

Julian Peterson julianpeterson at mac.com
Sun Apr 16 22:39:10 CEST 2006

Please help--

I teach a course in PD and have a student who has run into the
problem of frequent persistent crashing of PD on Windows.  As I am a
linux/unix/osx user, I'm not in a very good position to help him
resolve this issue.

PD once worked without issue.  Now it crashes during normal use of
canonical objects within the first five minutes of running.  He has
tried uninstalling and reinstalling PD but this has not resolved his
problem.  The symptom is persistent with both PD-extended and
Miller's PD.

Thanks in advance for your advice... both he and I appreciate it.

Julian Peterson