[PD] fiddle~ window size and Pd latency question

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Mon Apr 17 15:13:00 CEST 2006

hi

the audiobuffers and the latency of [fiddle~] are two seperate things.
afaik, the input- and outputlatency are always a multiple of 64samples
(correct me, if i'm wrong). to get the whole amount of the latency, you have
to add them both together. that means, the value you put in the audio
properties should be as low as possible. the window-size of [fiddle~] does
not affect the io-latency.

roman