[PD] msd from CVS disapears on instanciation?

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Mon Apr 17 20:38:54 CEST 2006

Hey all,

I just compiled msd3D and msd from CVS today and I'm having some issue.

(Aside, if [msd3D] is three dimensional, [msd2D] two dimensional, then is
[msd] one dimensional? A little intro text in externals/nusmuk would be
nice.)

So the [msd] object seems to work, but its invisible...

I can create the object, no messages or errors, but no [msd] is drawn. I
can open example patches, that show a patch cord leading to an invisible
object.. I can even take a look at the flext attributes of it by right
clicking on where it shoudl be...

I'm using pd0.38-4 and
flext 0.5.0
msd from cvs updated today.