[PD] msd from CVS disapears on instanciation?

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Mon Apr 17 21:35:55 CEST 2006

hi ben,

On Mon, 2006-04-17 at 14:38 -0400, B. Bogart wrote:
> I can create the object, no messages or errors, but no [msd] is drawn.
> can open example patches, that show a patch cord leading to an
> invisible
> object.. I can even take a look at the flext attributes of it by right
> clicking on where it shoudl be...

this sounds like a pd/flext/msd mismatch ... i'd recommend to recompile
everything from scratch ...

tim

--
TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783
http://www.mokabar.tk

Most of the trouble in this world has been caused by folks who can't
mind their own business, because they have no business of their own to
mind, any more than a smallpox virus has.
  William S. Burroughs