[Pd] Defeat real-time scheduling

Chuckk Hubbard badmuthahubbard at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 22:51:35 CEST 2006

I just tested this, it didn't work.  My sequencer was dropping out at
certain passages with lots of chords, so I just set it to record to
aiff and went about my business.  The AIFF file is full of skips; not
dropouts, but whole sections that aren't there at all.  I'm not using
any real-time controls, I just hit record and Pd does it.  I wonder if
there is some way to make Pd compile straight to disk?

-Chuckk