[PD] Gem window res problems

Jonathan Goodwin jonathan at jgoodwin.co.uk
Tue Apr 18 14:12:16 CEST 2006

I've now managed to get the pix_snap2tex images to overlay without any noise
around the edges...god knows how, I fiddled with so much stuff!

But I still can't get the 'snaps' to match the size and shape of the live
feed. If square they tend to only sit in the middle. If I make them
rectangular this takes is slightly better as they mask the whole live feed,
but they still appear distorted as though the rectangle has been squashed
vertically. And when I make the Gem win full screen, then the snaps only
take up the top half of the screen.

All I want is the 'snaps' to exactly match in size and overlay the live
feed. Surely this shouldn't be as hard as I'm finding it!