[PD] PDP and quicktime pdp_qt

Dave Leith dave.leith at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 08:01:16 CEST 2006

Well I had tried the  pix_2pdp route already. This is what I get - please
see below. Had a look inside the Pd-0.38.4-extended-RC8 OSX package and
there is the pix_2pdp.pd_darwin object in extras. Is this easy to fix?

As well what would be the most straightforward way to replace the quicktime
library? I do have a copy of pdp_pidip_osx.tar.gz.

/Applications/PureData/Pd-0.38.4-extended-RC8.app/Contents/Resources/Scripts/..
/extra/pix_2pdp.pd_darwin: dlcompat: dyld: /Applications/PureData/Pd-
0.38.4-extended-RC8.app/Contents/Resources/Scripts/../bin/pd Undefined
symbols:
/Applications/PureData/Pd-0.38.4-extended-RC8.app/Contents/Resources/Scripts/../extra/pix_2pdp.pd_darwin
undefined reference to
 pix_2pdp
... couldn't create

Thanks
(PS having a bit of a hard time getting gmail to follow the thread
topics-sorry)