[PD] feature request for [list]

Miller Puckette mpuckett at imusic1.ucsd.edu
Wed Apr 19 17:50:02 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I'm thinking of adding "parallelize" and "serialize" options to list
that (I think) would include the function of "drip"... and I think I
should add "list length" too.

The negative index thing for "nth" sounds like a bad idea, out of keeping
with Pd's more usual style of limiting out-of-range values to the end of
the range in question.

I'm more worried about bug fixes and new platgorms (a64; macintel) at
the moment, though...

cheers
Miller