[PD] dropouts on mac os ...

Sciss contact at sciss.de
Wed Apr 19 18:03:44 CEST 2006

and do you use tcl aqua or some other tcl as suggested by derek?

i shall go and try to get a custom build as well, i admit as a mac
user i'm a bit lazy with this because you're accustomed to getting
out-of-the-box installers ... everything that goes beyond ./
configure, ./make is psychologically difficult for me ;-)))

best, -sciss-