[PD] IRC chatline (was: multiio vs. arduino?)

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Wed Apr 19 19:07:02 CEST 2006

On Wed, 19 Apr 2006, Christian Klippel wrote:

> in case of service, you can find me on #dataflow for that almost every
> day (or night, depending on your timezone ;)

Oh yeah, there's the #dataflow channel on irc.freenode.net, on which there
are 20-30 people. The PDDP meetings are held there, the pd-dev meetings
were held there (when there were any), but also there is lots of casual
conversation about pd, electronics, visual arts, music, and more.
Welcome to all Pd users.