[PD] usb RFID reader and pd

antonios anton at goto10.org
Wed Apr 19 22:32:48 CEST 2006

hello tristan,

I did a workshop interfacing pure-data with rfid readers at SPACE in
hackney, london
  http://spacemedia.org.uk

I was told that they also offering four grants for rfid related projects.

we got the rfid readers to work with the ftdi_sio kernel driver as
serial devices by applying a trivial patch ( adding the vendor and
product ids into the source code)

the reader in question was an AGG MultiISO reader.

there are also a bunch of GOP abstractions here:

http://devel.goto10.org/listing.php?repname=puredata&path=%2Fpd-patches%2Fanton%2Frfid%2F&rev=0&sc=0

the rfid-radar project looks goot btw.

laters