[PD] concatenate+arduino

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Apr 20 00:52:58 CEST 2006

Ah, good to see more Pd people are using Arduino!  I am here doing a
workshop in Madrid with Massimo Banzi and David Cuartielles of the
Arduino team.  We were discussing how best to integrate arduino with
Pd.  I think David had the killer idea in the end:  making a firmware
with matching Pd patch that could send and receive data, and even
switch the digital pins between input and output.

Then when using arduino with Pd, you would only need to install the
Pd firmware, and then you could configure the Arduino however you
need using the pd patch/object.  Not simple, but definitely doable
and very powerful.

But in the meantime, I'll throw in my Pd patches that I have done to
match the example firmwares that are included in the "puredata"
section of the Arduino examples.