AW: [PD] feature request for [list]

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Thu Apr 20 20:17:22 CEST 2006

hi

the original feature request was a [symbol2list] or whatever it is called. i'd like to focus on this again, since there  is  no  possibility yet  in native  pd to split symbols into list, whereas the other mentionend tasks already can be realized, though they are quite cpu-expensive when realized as abstractions, compared to pd-primitives (though this seems to be less important in my eyes).

cheers
roman