[PD] mac intel build

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Apr 21 01:44:52 CEST 2006

Release early, release often! ;)  But seriously, I think there are a
number of willing beta testers eagerly awaiting any release.

.hc

On Apr 20, 2006, at 7:16 PM, chris clepper wrote:

> I has been done - I'm running it right now - but everything is
> still pretty rough.  Portaudio is going to be a problem, Pd doesn't
> quit cleanly and so on.  There are performance issues as well...
>
> I have it working for my purposes, but it is certainly not ready
> for general use.
>
> On 4/19/06, Sciss <contact at sciss.de > wrote:
> hallo,
>
> has someone in the meantime made a mac intel build of pd, preferably
> of pd-extended, and would like to share a URL for getting this?
> otherwise, an easy to understand step-by-step document of building it
> from source without having to edit sourcecodes for endianess etc. ?
>
> thx! best, -sciss-

____

I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and
during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man
for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers.
                                             - General Smedley Butler