[PD] PDP and quicktime pdp_qt

Dave Leith dave.leith at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 03:59:48 CEST 2006

Hi all

the saga continues...I replaced the quicktime library
libquicktime.0.dylibin RC8 with the one from the PiDiP package and no
difference. Then I thought
I'd see just what difference it would make if it wasn't even there at all
(renamed) and it made no difference what so ever....same old messages about
wrong codec but no complaints about the missing library...does this idicate
a problem else where..if so where to look?

Thanks

Same behavior in RC6, RC7, RC8 .39 test2.....none of them can find a qt
codec on OSX