[PD] PDDP meeting?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Apr 21 10:35:04 CEST 2006

How about this Tuesday at the regular time?

     * 11.00 Pacific Time
     * 14.00 Eastern Time
     * 19.00 UTC
     * 20.00 Central European

.hc

On Apr 19, 2006, at 8:32 AM, Koray Tahiroglu wrote:

> Hello Hans,
>
> PDDP has been quite for a while, lets arrange a meeting soon.
>

>> So I have been sorting thru all of the tutorial/workshop materials
>> that I could find, and I have been cranking out an intro tutorial,
>> plus some sketches for the sound, visual, physical, and networking
>> tutorials.  At this point, I would love some feedback to see if
>> people think that the work I have done is in the right direction.
>>
>> Anyone up for PDDP meeting?
>>
>> I gotta say that in the processing of sorting thru all of the
>> tutorial patches has really re-ignited by belief in the process of
>> free software, and in this case, free documention.  If I had written
>> this intro by myself, it would be a fraction of what it is
>> currently.  What I especially enjoy is the creative little hacks that
>> demonstrate core ideas that have come from a number of people.  And
>> that's not the drink talking ;)
>>
>> .hc
>

> -----------------
> M.Koray Tahiroglu
> Media Lab,
> University of Art and Design Helsinki, TaiK
> Hameentie 135C 00560 Helsinki Finland
> http://mlab.uiah.fi/~korayt/
> http://purenoise.uiah.fi:8000/
> tel: +358 40 754 8449
> fax: +358 9 75630 555

____

"Terrorism is not an enemy.  It cannot be defeated.  It's a tactic.
expect we're going to win that war.  We're not going to win the war
on terrorism."
                                     - retired U.S. Army general,
William Odom