[PD] PDDP meeting?

adam adam at xs4all.nl
Fri Apr 21 12:49:09 CEST 2006

isnt it possible to do both (a book man and a patch man)? they can easily fit together and trade content...

if anyone is interested in a traditional manual i have started a floss manual repository for collaborative dev of manuals. its not 'public' yet as i want to get
some more manuals in there but its fully functional...

the url is:
http://www.flossmanuals.net

an example of a 'finished' manual is the MuSE manual :
http://www.flossmanuals.net/muse

and the PD manual is coming along, i would like to get it to the level of the MuSE manual soon,  but i need to wrap it up in a nice skin and put a good index to
it...you can for the meantime see the entire thing in one page:
http://www.flossmanuals.net/bin/view/PureData/All?skin=basic

the repository allows for output in many formats: PDF (autoindexed, linked etc), tar, zip, chaptered html, printable html, and single page html.

there is also a shared image repository that can be contributed to and images can be edited,resized, etc through the default editor

if anyone is interested i would like to suggest a collab manual development utilising this system alongside the (very nice) idea of a manual made of PD patches

adam

Adam Hyde
~/.nl

selected projects
http://www.xs4all.nl/~adam

the streaming suitcase
http://www.streamingsuitcase.com

r a d i o q u a l i a
http://www.radioqualia.net

Free as in 'media'
email : adam at xs4all.nl
mobile : + 31 6 186 75 356 (Netherlands mobile)